Angel Oak Approved in Two New States, Closes Record Year With Eight New Hires
February 10, 2017
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions closed 2016 with a record month and is now licensed in over 35 states nationwide with the additions of Arkansas and New Mexico.
Angel Oak also added eight new account executives in the fourth quarter of 2016. Florida alone gained four new AEs as Gerry Calderon, Rick Gil, Arthur Barrera and Sergio Gutierrez all joined the company, while also adding Charles Haney in Texas, Suzi Swisher in Pennsylvania, Chris Barker in South Carolina and Carlos Yniguez in California.
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions has doubled their sales force from this time last year, leading to a successful 2016. Their new AEs come with varied experiences–some with expertise in the old non-prime world, some with more general mortgage experience. But what they all have in common is a belief in Angel Oak’s mission to reconnect qualified homebuyers with the investor community and the passion to consistently deliver an extraordinary mortgage experience to our lender customers.
“I have more than 17 years of experience in non-prime lending,” said Yniguez. “I chose Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions after a lot of research and found that their customer service is a top priority. I wanted to join a company with good values and I found it at Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions.”
With aggressive growth plans for 2017, Angel Oak is continuing to hire AEs in markets across the country and underwriters/support staff in their Atlanta headquarters.
“As we look to expand across the country and build market awareness, each of these new account executives bring something different to Angel Oak,” said Tom Hutchens, SVP of sales and marketing with Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions. “We couldn’t be happier with this round of new hires being out in the marketplace representing Angel Oak.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA