Altisource Introduces Suite of FHA Offerings
February 16, 2017
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA has announced a specialized Federal Housing Authority (FHA) offering, taking advantage of its end-to-end product suite to assist in improving controls and mitigating risk throughout the lifecycle of servicing an FHA asset. The Altisource FHA offering provides servicers the ability to help reduce timelines and increase efficiencies with transparency through a customizable approach. From integrated field services, title services and property repairs to Claims Without Conveyance of Title (CWCOT) Auction Services, the complete suite of products is backed by the power of proprietary data and analytics to help further reduce risk and cost for servicers.
In 2016, Altisource continued to grow its Servicer Solutions product suite, increasing its offerings to existing clients and significantly expanding its client base.
“We are extremely committed to offering our customers access to customized mortgage and real estate solutions that help drive results,” said John A. Vella, chief revenue officer at Altisource. “We have developed our solutions by leveraging company-wide capabilities combined with our extensive industry experience, compliance and control environment, innovative technology and data analytics to deliver inventive approaches which help mitigate risk in an ever-changing regulatory environment.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Retail Delivery - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo - Des Moines, TX
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo - Greenwood Village, TX
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo - Irving, TX
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, CA
- Apps Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo - Concord, CA