Castle & Cooke Mortgage Expands in the Nashville Market With New Additions
February 16, 2017
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has announced that mortgage sales veteran Jaeson Morris and three members of his sales team have joined the company’s Brentwood, Tenn. office. Morris will serve as branch manager, in tandem with current Branch Manager Rodney Jones.
Morris brings more than 13 years of mortgage experience in Tennessee to his new role, including expertise in conventional, FHA, VA, rural development and manufactured home financing. Most recently, Morris served as a branch manager at 1st Financial in Brentwood. Three members of Morris’ sales team, including a loan officer, a loan officer assistant and a loan processor, have joined him in making the move to Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
“As Tennessee’s housing market continues to heat up, we are delighted to have someone with Jaeson’s experience and leadership skills join our team,” said Castle & Cooke Mortgage Regional Manager Glenn Hodge. “Jaeson and his staff have an exemplary track record of serving borrowers in our area. Their efforts will be key as we continue our growth in the region.”
Morris said, “I’m thrilled to join a lender with the resources, tools and support needed to create a consistently excellent mortgage experience for customers. My team and I look forward to leveraging Castle & Cooke’s strengths to serve buyers and homeowners throughout the area. The Nashville housing market is on fire, with many areas seeing double-digit price increases from last year. Yet many first-time buyers are anxious about getting a mortgage and aren’t sure what they can afford. As a first-time-buyer, the best way to get started is to find an experienced mortgage professional who takes the time to understand your situation, and who can help create a plan for success.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC