Silver Hill Announces 80 Percent LTV for Small-Balance Commercial Mortgages
February 22, 2017
Silver Hill Funding, a division of Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, has announced that they will now offer 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) financing on small-balance commercial mortgages from $250,000 to $2 million.
With this new program update, business owners and investors can qualify for 80 percent LTV financing on commercial transactions involving multifamily and mixed-use properties. Maximum LTVs on Silver Hill’s other eligible property types–which include light industrial, warehouse, self-storage, retail, office, automotive and mobile home parks–have also increased to 75 percent.
“Eighty percent LTVs are rare for non-bank lenders in the current small-balance commercial mortgage market–we believe this program update solidifies Silver Hill’s status as a leader in the industry today,” said Silver Hill Managing Director Leslie Smith. “We’re excited to give mortgage originators an opportunity to provide a new solution for their creditworthy clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL