Silver Hill Announces 80 Percent LTV for Small-Balance Commercial Mortgages
February 22, 2017
Silver Hill Funding, a division of Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, has announced that they will now offer 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) financing on small-balance commercial mortgages from $250,000 to $2 million.
With this new program update, business owners and investors can qualify for 80 percent LTV financing on commercial transactions involving multifamily and mixed-use properties. Maximum LTVs on Silver Hill’s other eligible property types–which include light industrial, warehouse, self-storage, retail, office, automotive and mobile home parks–have also increased to 75 percent.
“Eighty percent LTVs are rare for non-bank lenders in the current small-balance commercial mortgage market–we believe this program update solidifies Silver Hill’s status as a leader in the industry today,” said Silver Hill Managing Director Leslie Smith. “We’re excited to give mortgage originators an opportunity to provide a new solution for their creditworthy clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 2 - Wells Fargo - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Fairbanks, AK
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Memphis, TN
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Milpitas, CA
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Milpitas, CA
- Regional Banking Branch Manager 1 - Wells Fargo - King, NC