Silver Hill Announces 80 Percent LTV for Small-Balance Commercial Mortgages
February 22, 2017
Silver Hill Funding, a division of Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, has announced that they will now offer 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) financing on small-balance commercial mortgages from $250,000 to $2 million.
With this new program update, business owners and investors can qualify for 80 percent LTV financing on commercial transactions involving multifamily and mixed-use properties. Maximum LTVs on Silver Hill’s other eligible property types–which include light industrial, warehouse, self-storage, retail, office, automotive and mobile home parks–have also increased to 75 percent.
“Eighty percent LTVs are rare for non-bank lenders in the current small-balance commercial mortgage market–we believe this program update solidifies Silver Hill’s status as a leader in the industry today,” said Silver Hill Managing Director Leslie Smith. “We’re excited to give mortgage originators an opportunity to provide a new solution for their creditworthy clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Customer Service - HIll & Usher - Phoenix, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN