ClosingCorp Adds Craig Austin as SVP of Sales & Business Development
March 9, 2017
ClosingCorp has announced that Craig Austin has been named senior vice president of Sales and Business Development where he will be responsible for leading the sales organization, developing customer acquisition strategies, and building and maintaining relationships with leading loan origination systems and industry settlement service portals. He will report directly to Bob Jennings, chief executive officer of ClosingCorp.
Prior to joining ClosingCorp, Austin held sales and account management positions at RealEC Technologies/Black Knight Financial Services, where he was one of the company’s top performers for consecutive years. Most recently, he was vice president of Sales, where he was responsible for selling the RealEC platform to the top 100 lenders across all lending channels.
“Craig is a natural sales leader with strong connections to the mortgage industry,” said Jennings. “He has an outstanding track record of developing strong customer relationships and fostering a high level of customer satisfaction. The reaction from key clients about the change has been overwhelmingly positive, I am confident that Craig will be a vital asset to ClosingCorp’s continued success.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA