Stewart Forms Partnership With ClosingCorp
March 10, 2017
Stewart and ClosingCorp have announced that rates and fees from Stewart’s nationwide network of Stewart Title offices are now available to lenders through ClosingCorp’s SmartFees platform. SmartFees will support, capture and verify title rates and fees from the entire network of Stewart Title offices nationwide, enabling lenders to accurately and confidently obtain quotes for loan estimates (LEs) and closings.
“Our lender clients nationwide now have the ability to quickly and easily obtain accurate quotes for our entire menu of title products through ClosingCorp’s SmartFees solution,” said Bill Sullivan, senior vice president of Stewart’s Enterprise Lender Sales Division. “We are committed to helping lenders accurately estimate title rates and fees of real estate transactions for consumers and make this information transparent and easy to understand. Our alliance with ClosingCorp is just one of the ways we’re doing this.”
SmartFees integrates loan file information, transfer tax and recording data, service provider fees from more than 70,000 rate cards, and lender business rules and requirements into a single, seamless process and platform–allowing clients to originate mortgages confidently and compliantly.
“Both ClosingCorp and Stewart are dedicated to providing lenders solutions that help automate the residential real estate transaction process while increasing efficiencies, providing an enhanced borrower experience and remaining compliant at all times,” said Bob Jennings, chief executive officer of ClosingCorp.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI