New Online Resource Offers Information on Property Transactions
March 13, 2017
The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, has launched an online consumer resource called “For Buyers and Sellers.”
Located at CRS.com, the new resource offers information on the home buying and selling process, along with tips on working with CRS agents during property transactions. The site includes a CRS Search tool that allows consumers to search directly for a Certified Residential Specialist by city, state or ZIP code.
“It makes sense that the premier education association for residential real-estate should collaborate with consumers to help them make the best decision about buying or selling a home which is one of the most important decisions a person makes,” said Leigh Brown, president of the Council of Residential Specialists.
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Lending Secondary Market Loan Servicer - First New York Federal Credit Union - Albany, NY
- Relationship Manager/Lender III - Willamette Community Bank - Salem, OR
- Director, Real Estate & Development Finance - Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority - Philadelphia, PA
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN