New Online Resource Offers Information on Property Transactions
March 13, 2017
The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, has launched an online consumer resource called “For Buyers and Sellers.”
Located at CRS.com, the new resource offers information on the home buying and selling process, along with tips on working with CRS agents during property transactions. The site includes a CRS Search tool that allows consumers to search directly for a Certified Residential Specialist by city, state or ZIP code.
“It makes sense that the premier education association for residential real-estate should collaborate with consumers to help them make the best decision about buying or selling a home which is one of the most important decisions a person makes,” said Leigh Brown, president of the Council of Residential Specialists.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Consultant - Nuvision Credit Union - Mission Hills, CA
- Mortgage Loan Consultant - Nuvision Credit Union - Lakewood, CA
- Consumer Loan Underwriter - Credit Union of Colorado - Denver, CO
- Homeownership Program Manager - GO Northwest Housing Resource Center - Baltimore, MD
- Network Administrator - Randstad Technologies - Santa Ana, CA
- Training Delivery Specialist - 225 - Randstad Technologies - Raleigh, NC