ATTOM to Offer Clear Capital’s MLS Analytics
March 14, 2017
ATTOM Data Solutions and Clear Capital have that nationwide Multiple Listing Service (MLS) analytics powered by Clear Capital will now be available for licensing to ATTOM Data Solutions clients.
According to the companies, the MLS solution will complement current real estate data available for licensing through the ATTOM Data Warehouse, a national property database covering more than 150 million residential and commercial properties. The companies also stated that the MLS reports from Clear Capital are “fresh within 15 minutes to an hour and cover 85 percent of the nation, growing weekly,” while each record includes “the unique ATTOM ID, which allows bulk licensing customers to conveniently link the listing information to the myriad public record data and other real estate data available at the property level in the ATTOM Data Warehouse.”
“This partnership forms a perfect union between two organizations focused on providing data and analytics solutions to inform decision making,” said Kevin Marshall, president and co-founder of Clear Capital.
“By adding Clear Capital’s MLS solution, ATTOM can now provide its customers with the most comprehensive and compliant coverage available in the marketplace,” said Rob Barber, CEO at ATTOM Data Solutions.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC