The Money Source Launches Web-Based SIME Platform
April 5, 2017
The Money Source Inc. has announced the launch of SIME (Servicing Intelligence Managed Easily), a Web-based servicing platform that integrates into legacy systems and dramatically changes how loans are serviced.
“SIME (pronounced Sim-mee) consolidates layers of loan servicing, typically accessed through dated platforms, into a simple format with intuitive dashboards and reports. The enhanced field-level access has allowed us to reduce delinquencies and manage smarter and more efficiently.”
With SIME, clients of The Money Source can see everything that The Money Source servicing staff see on each loan. Clients can listen to recorded calls, see all notes, download documents in an instant, all over a web browser. Custom reports can be created on the spot without any programming experience.
“As lenders we need full transparency along with the reassurance we are meeting all regulatory guidelines. We are pleased to share the SIME experience with our new subservicing clients,” Vafai said.
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC