CoesterVMS.com Releases Direct UCDP Integration
April 7, 2017
CoesterVMS.com (CVMS) has released a direct integration with the UCDP. CVMS worked hand in hand with the GSEs to ensure the integration meets their technical requirements.
The connection allows CVMS to send calls directly to the UCDP, as opposed to a third-party provider, offering faster summary submission report (SSR) delivery and more robust functionality for CVMS clients and appraiser partners.
"This is a great step towards our goal of transitioning CoesterVMS.com from solely an appraisal management company to a comprehensive technology provider,” said Jacob Guertin, VP of Business Development at CVMS. “The direct integration enables us to offer features and increase efficiency in ways others simply can't."
In addition to the summary submission report workflows, CVMS interfaces also include access to UCDP Appraisal Sharing tools. These functions allow correspondents to share, or "designate," appraisals with their aggregators, streamlining a previously manual process. The Appraisal Sharing suite offers users the ability to manage their organization's aggregators and share appraisals individually or in batches.
"Ultimately, the industry is progressing and becoming increasingly focused on technology,” said Brian Coester, CEO of CVMS. “We want to be the one leading the way for our clients and this is the first of many steps in achieving that objective."
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC