Embrace Home Loans Launches Digital Marketing Division
April 10, 2017
Embrace Home Loans, headquartered in Middletown, R.I., has created a new Digital Marketing Division that will be located in New York City.
According to the company, the new division will work with the other Embrace divisions to “build a digital marketing ecosystem that will integrate with the customer relationship platform.” This new omni-channel strategy will combine all customer touchpoints across the online, telephone, mail and in-person sales channels.
“Under this new Division, we aim to create digital awareness and intelligently target various market segments and audiences,” said Tony Branda, chief data and analytics officer. “This will not only better meet the needs of today’s borrowers, but also drive performance. Borrowers will be able to complete online lead forms that we can integrate into our CRM, enabling us to further nurture those leads digitally. Over time, we’ll increase efficiency and drive digital traffic. This is an exciting time for Embrace and the lending industry as a whole.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC