New Book Considers Appraisals on Manufactured Housing
April 10, 2017
The Appraisal Institute has released a new book to provide valuation tools when considering manufactured housing.
“Appraising Manufactured (Mobile) Home Communities and Recreational Vehicle Parks” by Robert S. Saia offers a broad overview of the manufactured housing industry and details the factors that impact the appraising of mobile home and RV parks. The book also considers the legal, physical and economic challenges involved in owning and operating mobile home and RV parks, while offering practical methods for valuing these properties.
“Mobile homes and RVs are unique housing types that are increasing in popularity,” wrote Appraisal Institute President Jim Amorin in the book’s foreword. “Mobile homes have shed the stigma of low-cost housing, and some can rival site-built designs in terms of quality.”
“Appraising Manufactured (Mobile) Home Communities and Recreational Vehicle Parks” is a 125-page softcover book available for $50 ($40 for Appraisal Institute professionals).
FMJ Job Listings
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA