Webinar to Explore Mobile Strategies for Mortgage Professionals
April 12, 2017
The California Mortgage Bankers Association has announced that its Mortgage Technology & Marketing Committee will host a free Webinar on April 18 on incorporating mobile strategies into a marketing plan.
The presentation is titled “How to Win on Mobile …Or Be Ready to Lose Your Audience” and will be hosted by Sam Mallikarjunan, chief marketing officer at HubSpot. “Companies who do not embrace a mobile-first world will not survive the coming years,” said Mallikarjunan. “The brand experience has been decentralized from the brick-and-mortar, telephone, and Web site. Consumers now expect a cohesive, value-added relationship in whatever channel and at whatever time is convenient for them. Consumers take the path of least resistance and most value, and will flow to whoever delivers.”
The Webinar will begin at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT and is open to all mortgage industry professionals. Registration information is available at CMBA.com/mtam.
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA