Eric Macwan Appointed VP, CIO for Plaza Home Mortgage
April 20, 2017
Plaza Home Mortgage has announced that Eric Macwan has accepted the new position of vice president, chief information officer, responsible for strategic planning, oversight and continuous improvement of Plaza’s technology efforts. In addition, Eric will oversee the project management and business continuity areas of the business.
Macwan brings more than 15 years of experience working in IT within the healthcare and real estate industries. Prior to accepting the position with Plaza, Eric served as CIO and held senior leadership positions in information technology.
“Eric brings diverse experience and a proven track record of success in the information technology area, which will be invaluable in meeting Plaza’s goals and objectives,” said Michael Fontaine, EVP, chief financial officer for Plaza Home Mortgage. “Eric is an accomplished and technologically advanced IT professional that we’re excited to add to our executive team.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC