Require Holdings Acquires Service 1st Valuation and Settlement Services
May 3, 2017
Require Holdings has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Service 1st Valuation and Settlement Services Inc. Service 1st is a provider of valuation risk management services, including: Desk reviews, valuation risk analysis, field reviews and market data.
The company will be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Require Holdings, joining their portfolio of companies, which include: reQuire Real Estate Solutions, Covius Technology Solutions and Covius Real Estate Services.
Service1st will remain under the leadership of current President and CEO Mark Oliver, who will report to Require Holdings CEO Al Will.
“I am absolutely thrilled about this deal,” Oliver said. “It is very rare that one company in our space can be acquired by another, where all of our services are complementary, and few redundancies. This is definitely a case where the sum of the whole is far greater than the sum of the parts.”
Will said, “Service 1st has proven itself to be a leader in objective valuation risk management solutions, and also an invaluable resource to clients by providing extraordinary service in a complex regulatory environment. Their commitment to customer satisfaction isn’t just a part of their name, but it is reflected in all that they do. We share their commitment and are pleased to have found a like-minded partner to further our growth in technology enabled real estate transaction services.”
FMJ Job Listings
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO