NAMB+ Names Sarma Mortgage Credit Services Its Newest Endorsed Provider
May 17, 2017
NAMB+ Inc., the for-profit marketing and communications subsidiary of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals, has announced its latest Endorsed Provider, Sarma Mortgage Credit Services.
“NAMB+ is pleased to have chosen a firm such as Sarma Mortgage Credit Services as its newest Endorsed Provider,” said Nathan S. Pierce, president of NAMB+. “By utilizing Sarma, our members have access to an extensive portfolio of resources, including merged reports, CreditXpert tools, AVM reports, SocialValidate, TRV verification, the ability to interface with more than 30 LOS, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac connections, verification of employment/deposit, and much more.”
NAMB+ connects NAMB members with an array of Endorsed Providers, aimed at helping mortgage professionals gain a competitive advantage in today’s marketplace with discounts and special programs only available to NAMB members. NAMB+ brings everything from compliance, digital mortgage platforms, lead generation, phone services, social media, custom canvas prints and much more to NAMB members as part of the NAMB+ program.
“Our array of product offerings are geared to assist all loan originators in getting to the closing table in an expeditious manner,” said Sarma President and CEO Bob Benavides. “We know the industry is fast-paced, so we have extended hours to provide our clients more support. When NAMB members partner with Sarma, they can be assured they have the full resources and capabilities of a trusted industry leader.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate / Mortgage Attorney - Special Counsel - Denver, CO
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Loan Operations Associate - Oxford Bank & Trust - Oak Brook
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
- Info Security Engineer 4 - Database Security Engineer DAM/DAP - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NY