Franklin American Mortgage Named NAMB Double Diamond Industry Partner
May 17, 2017
Franklin American Mortgage Company (FAMC) has announced that it has become a Double Diamond Industry Partner with NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals. This exclusive status is given to NAMB’s top contributors each year.
“NAMB is the mortgage industry’s premier membership organization, and Franklin American Mortgage’s Double Diamond Industry Partnership clearly shows our ongoing commitment to the broker channel and the continued growth of FAMC Wholesale Lending,” said Andrew Taylor, FAMC’s executive vice president, director of National Sales. “Franklin American Mortgage is a long-time supporter of NAMB and we have always been pleased with the results this partnership produces.”
Franklin American Mortgage first began sponsoring national and regional NAMB shows in 2008, and became an industry partner in 2012. Recognition form this partnership has helped FAMC grow to become one of the top 12 wholesale lenders in the nation.
“NAMB is excited to welcome Franklin American Mortgage Company as a Double Diamond Industry Partner,” said Fred Kreger, president of NAMB. “We applaud their commitment to dedication to the mortgage lending arena and furthering the dream of homeownership for America’s consumers. NAMB looks forward to a successful collaboration between the association and FAMC.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT
- Executive Sales Consultant Southeast - CU Members Mortgage - Regional - Work From Home, GA