Pete Mendenhall Joins Norcom Mortgage as VP of Reverse Lending
May 30, 2017
Norcom Mortgage has added Pete Mendenhall as vice president of Reverse Lending.
“I am very impressed with the Norcom culture that President and CEO Phil DeFronzo has fostered and built over the last 28 years,” said Mendenhall. “Dating back to the beginning while working side by side with his mother.”
Mendenhall is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) and a Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP). He has been privileged to have worked for two top five investors, as well as two top 15 federal banks in the reverse space. Pete worked as a loan officer, and built out a reverse mortgage platform for a federal savings bank. He believes this is what gives him a strong foundation and wealth of experience to bring to the table for Norcom.
“We are thrilled to have Pete Mendenhall join our team,” said DeFronzo. “His knowledge of the reverse mortgage direct to consumer model will be the next step in growing this segment of business that allows seniors to age in place and fund longevity.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Mortgage Loan Consultat/Processor - CU Mortgage Services INC - new brighton, MN
- Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - TwinStar Credit Union - Lacey, WA
- Loan Officer Assistant - Carlyle Financial - San Francisco, CA