Castle & Cooke Mortgage Taps Jodi Drake to Lead Northern Nevada Expansion
June 14, 2017
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has announced the opening of its new Reno, Nev. branch to be led by Jodi Drake, who has 17 years of experience in the industry and is licensed in both Nevada and California.
“Opening our first location in northern Nevada affords us the opportunity to address the unique needs of customers in the Reno area,” said Mike Querrey, national sales manager for Castle & Cooke Mortgage. “Jodi’s knowledge of the region, ability to assist customers in both Nevada and California, and extensive industry knowledge make her the perfect person to lead the new branch.”
Prior to becoming a loan officer, Drake worked on the quality control and compliance side of the mortgage business.
“My extensive mortgage banking background working with some of the industry’s most dynamic nationwide mortgage banking institutions undoubtedly laid the foundation that now enables me to successfully lead our Reno team,” said Drake. “We are focused on simplifying the lending process, packaging deals in a manner that allows for a shorter close of escrow, and educating our clients in a way that warrants their business for life.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI