Sharon Frazier to Head Up Franklin American Mortgage’s New Innovation Team
June 15, 2017
Franklin American Mortgage Company (FAMC) Technology has announced the formation of an Innovation Team to foster and advance innovation throughout the company. Sharon Frazier has been named vice president of the new group that will be charged with turning ideas into products, revenue generators or growth catalysts through appropriate risk-taking and innovative discipline.
“Sharon’s entrepreneurial background, energy, and drive is perfectly suited for the challenge,” said Matt Rider, FAMC’s chief information officer. “The cross-functional team is focused on creating the company’s next-generation platform and pushing the boundaries of industry expectations.”
FAMC recently announced that it has been named a Double Diamond Industry Partner of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals.
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL