Veros Launches VeroSELECT Valuation Management System API
July 7, 2017
Veros Real Estate Solutions has announced new enhancements to its VeroSELECT API offering. Expanding the platform's capabilities allows Veros' clients to integrate valuation services with their back-office systems for seamless and scalable valuation management. This single gateway enables VeroSELECT partners to access open, industry-standard REST Application Programming Interface (API)–allowing them to integrate, customize and extend volume ordering of AVMs, Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), Property Condition Reports (PCRs) quickly and easily.
"VeroSELECT, considered one of the most stable and versatile valuation management platforms available in the market, extends this enhanced API capability to our clients–providing the ability to easily integrate and handle high-volume transactions with ease," said David Rasmussen, Senior Vice President of Operations for Veros. "The API enhancement streamlines both the ordering and processing of AVMs with PCR and BPO valuations for power users to not only save time, but also to strengthen the risk decisions through complex, cascading logic and real-time data access."
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC