Reverse Mortgage Funding Debuts Loan Qualification Engine
July 12, 2017
Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (RMF) is now offering LQ, a loan qualification engine for the Bloomfield, N.J.-based company’s approved broker partners and loan officers.
According to the company, the new technology is within Tango Reverse, RMF’s proprietary loan origination system, and is designed to loan closings easier by providing originators with an instant preliminary assessment of a customer’s eligibility to qualify for a reverse mortgage. The technology also generates rules and conditions based on the characteristics of each prospective loan scenario.
“We are really excited to bring this truly innovative and easy-to-use tool to the reverse mortgage industry,” said Mark O’Neil, national sales leader for RMF’s wholesale and correspondent channel. “We feel strongly that LQ will dramatically disrupt the entire mortgage industry for the better, as it significantly simplifies and shortens the duration of the loan qualifying process. As such, brokers will have more time to spend on serving potential new customers, while older Americans will be able to more quickly enjoy the benefits of the reverse mortgage they selected.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC