Tammy Kennedy Named Manager of New Castle & Cooke Mortgage Mississippi Branch
July 12, 2017
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has expanded into the state of Mississippi with the opening of its Southaven branch, to be managed by 16-year industry veteran Tammy D. Kennedy.
“We are thrilled to have Tammy and her team join the Castle & Cooke Mortgage family," said John F. Brawner, Area Manager for Castle & Cooke Mortgage. "This group is in a fast-growing market and they are aggressive in their approach to helping homebuyers. They accomplish this through excellent customer service, a vast knowledge of the industry and strong, trustworthy relationships with Realtors and builders."
Prior to joining Castle & Cooke Mortgage, Kennedy was a Sales Manager for Envoy Mortgage and a Senior Loan Officer with PrimeLending.
"My team and I are looking forward to helping borrowers purchase or refinance a home while interest rates are still historically low," said Kennedy. "And I am thrilled to become a part of Castle & Cooke Mortgage, one of the leading and most responsible mortgage lenders in the country."
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC