Orange Coast Title Names Kent Schmeeckle New VP
July 12, 2017
Orange Coast Title Company has announced that Kent Schmeeckle has joined their management team as Vice President and Senior Underwriter. Schmeeckle has been in the title industry since 1974 with more than 10 years of experience of direct underwriting of insurance.
Kent will be part of the company’s underwriting team and will work closely with the legal team to validate ownership and the line of the title of a property involved in a purchase transaction or a mortgage refinance.
“Kent will be an intricate part of the management team that will further launch and oversee Orange Coast Title Company’s title insurance entity, Real Advantage Title Insurance Company (RATIC),” said Rich Macaluso, President of Orange Coast Title. “We’re pleased to have Kent’s knowledge and professionalism as we move forward as a title insurance underwriter.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Real Estate & Development Finance - Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority - Philadelphia, PA
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan