IDS Expands eSign Room Customization Capabilities
July 17, 2017
International Document Services Inc. (IDS) has announced that it has expanded the settings and capabilities of its eSign room within the idsDoc mortgage doc prep platform. These new features enable lenders to create a more seamless and unified eSign experience for borrowers.
The expanded capabilities allow loan officers and borrowers to upload custom documents to the eSign Room. When a document is uploaded, the LO is prompted to assign a signature type to the document–either eSign, wet sign or acknowledgment–or to simply insert the document into the package. From there, LOs can add signature lines and/or checkboxes to indicate where and how the borrower should sign. LOs can then insert the document(s) into the appropriate borrower document eSign list.
“eSignatures are a critical first step in the eMortgage process. If this part isn’t working successfully and with precision, adding additional pieces like eClosing and eNotes is nearly impossible,” said Mark Mackey, Vice President and General Manager of IDS. “By expanding the capabilities of the idsDoc eSign room to include custom docs and branding, we are helping our clients build trust with borrowers in the security and ease-of-use of the eSign process, which helps move those clients down the eMortgage path.”
In addition, lenders can now incorporate their own branding within the IDS eSign room, creating a visually cohesive environment to preserve borrower trust with the eSign process. Another function to help consumers through the eSign process is the new LO comment feature, which allows LOs to insert digital “sticky notes” with directions or other pertinent information into documents.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC