Home Point Financial Adds Chad Patton as Executive Managing Director-Chief Strategy Officer
July 17, 2017
Home Point Financial Corporation has announced that Chad Patton has been named Executive Managing Director-Chief Strategy Officer, where he will focus on funding and capital planning, business intelligence and strategic initiatives.
"I'm happy to welcome Chad to our expanded executive team," said Willie Newman, Home Point's Chief Executive Officer. "Chad's depth and breadth of experiences are extremely complementary to the team."
Patton has more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage and financial industry. Prior to joining Home Point, he served as Executive Vice President at Nationstar Mortgage, overseeing production, capital markets and business development activities. Previously, he was Managing Director at Lone Star Funds, where he oversaw financial services private equity investments, including the formation and growth of Caliber Home Loans
"Home Point's focus on its clients and industry partners, along with its unique culture, provides the foundation for industry leadership," said Patton. "I look forward to working with the team to create and implement strategies that better serve our customers and help achieve our long-term goals."
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA