GSF Mortgage Names Tony Johncola Palm Harbor Branch Manager
July 17, 2017
GSF Mortgage Corp. has announced the addition of its newest branch in Palm Harbor, Fla., to be led by Branch Manager Anthony (Tony) Johncola. Joining Johncola’s team as Mortgage Loan Originators are Walter Parker and Dan Clancy.
Johncola brings with him more than 17 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage business. Originally a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Johncola, along with his wife, are Co-Owners of RE/MAX ELITE Realty Company, which further enables him to network effectively in the Tampa Bay area. Johncola is an affiliate member of the Pinellas Realtor Organization, one of the largest professional trade organizations in the Tampa area which represents the interests of more than 6,000 real estate professionals in Pinellas County.
“We are very excited to bring Tony and his team on board at GSF,” said GSF Mortgage Regional Manager Todd Pennington. “He is going to be a tremendous asset in growing our purchase market in the Tampa area with several Realtor connections utilizing the awesome products GSF has to offer.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC