Starkey Mortgage Launches Reverse Mortgage Division
August 2, 2017
Starkey Mortgage has announced the launch of its Reverse Mortgage Division, to be led by Ken Witte, Branch Manager and Reverse Mortgage Specialist.
“We believe that offering a full range of loan products is best for our clients so we can assist everyone from the first-time borrower to the last-time borrower,” said Witte. “A consumer should be able to consider all loan options by working with a lender such as Starkey Mortgage that offers both forward and reverse mortgage options.”
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Starkey Mortgage opened its doors in March 2000 and offers reverse mortgages, home purchase, refinance and renovation loans with offices throughout Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Texas.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR