WFG National Title Integrates With SMS TitleExpress
August 2, 2017
WFG National Title Insurance Company, a Williston Financial Group company, has successfully completed an integration of multiple WFG e-services with the Settlement Management Solutions (SMS) TitleExpress platform. According to Gene Rebadow, WFG’s Executive Vice President, Agency, Eastern Division, the integration will unite a leading title production platform, TitleExpress, with WFG’s e-CPL and e-Jacket services.
“TitleExpress is one of the most utilized title production systems for independent agents nationwide,” said Rebadow. “This integration will help WFG’s agents further streamline their processes and eliminate unnecessary time and the cost of obtaining Closing Protection Letters, Insured Closing Letters and Policy Jackets.”
The integration is now available in the v8.4.5 release of SMS TitleExpress.
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL