New American Funding Expands in the Midwest
August 8, 2017
New American Funding has expanded its Midwest territory to include a new location in St. Louis, Mo., that will function as a retail branch and regional operations center. Since 2014, the region has grown from generating $42 million dollars in loan volume to a projected $400 million dollars by the end of this year. Senior Regional Vice President, Hamid Hamrah will oversee the new St. Louis branch.
"When people see our welcoming environment, they want to join our team; so we're extremely excited for our incredible growth and this prime new location," said Hamrah. "Build the right culture and the right people will come."
Hamrah has established a regional team of more than 100 mortgage professionals and plans to continue expanding by growing operations, increasing local sales, and forming strategic partnerships with real estate agents to bring educational resources and workshops to the community.
"We're more than a mortgage company, we're a team, and a family with a shared passion of helping people as they achieve their dream of homeownership," said Krista Russo, Area Operations Manager. "Not to mention, our technology is among the most advanced in the industry so we're thrilled about leveraging our innovative mobile resources to continue solidifying relationships with our real estate partners."
FMJ Job Listings
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI