LoanLogics Launches HMDA Audit Tool for the LoanHD Platform
August 9, 2017
LoanLogics has introduced HMDA Audit, a new module for the company's LoanHD Loan Quality Management platform that helps lenders comply with current and new reporting requirements under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) taking effect in January of 2018.
"With loan costs at all-time highs, lenders need to find an efficient way to collect and report all data required for HMDA reporting," said Brian Fitzpatrick, President and Chief Executive Officer of LoanLogics. "By automating quality control checks of their HMDA data with our new HMDA Audit module, lenders can gain peace of mind that the data they report to regulators is consistently complete and accurate."
HMDA Audit offers comprehensive functionality lenders can use to validate and update their HMDA data, including advanced geocoding tools (RATA and/or FFIEC). Geocode information is initially populated based upon LOS data or can be run during the loan boarding process. If information is missing or changes are made to the Property Location fields, the user can update the geocode information with the click of a button. An interactive map can also be used to find a location and generate the codes needed, which are then displayed in the HMDA worksheet.
Another important feature of this new tool is the HMDA Audit Screen which displays the results of automated tests and tests that require manual intervention. Users can focus on findings related to eligibility defects and review tests that did not pass automated validation. Rules can be reprocessed when loan attributes change to update the audit screen. Users can not only validate the data in the LOS, they can also calculate rate spreads, rounded loan amounts and geocodes.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC