Inlanta Mortgage Adds Seven New Branches
August 9, 2017
Inlanta Mortgage has announced its expansion on the branch level in Indiana, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Illinois and Wisconsin.
“We are excited to have the level of talented people that have joined us this year,” said Inlanta Mortgage Senior Vice President of Business Development Chad Gomoll. “The expansion of our company is not for the sake of just growing, but to find inspired, talented individuals that can thrive in our company culture and see the value we offer.”
Since being established in 1993, Inlanta Mortgage has grown to more than 40 branches in 20 states and over 250 employees. Inlanta Mortgage was named a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Inlanta has been recognized as one of the country’s “Top Mortgage Employers” by National Mortgage Professional Magazine.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC