Mortgage Network Adds Senior LO Christopher Cowher
September 13, 2017
Mortgage Network Inc. has announced that Christopher Cowher has joined the company as a Senior Loan Officer, serving the Winchester and Lexington regions of Massachusetts. Cowher brings more than 25 years of experience to Mortgage Network in the areas of condo, multi-family, jumbo, VA and FHA loans.
"Having served clients in the Winchester and Lexington regions for 20 years, Chris offers a rare combination of local expertise and excellent service that's hard to beat," said Brian Koss, National Head of Production for Mortgage Network. "Chris' proven track record and dedication make him a valuable part of our continued success."
Most recently, he was a Loan Officer for Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. Prior to that, Cowher worked as a Senior Residential Loan Officer for Patriot Community Bank.
"Low housing inventory has led to a strong seller’s market," said Cowher. "Homebuyers who get pre-approved for mortgage financing ahead of time are in the best position to act quickly. As a buyer, it's also very helpful to work with an experienced mortgage lender that offers a wide range of loans at competitive rates."
FMJ Job Listings
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- Senior Vice President of HR - Bristol County Savings Bank - Taunton, MA
- Senior Commercial Title Examiner - First Group - Houston, TX