New American Funding Opens Silicon Valley Branch
September 13, 2017
New American Funding has expanded its Northern California region to include a retail branch in the heart of Silicon Valley, a 4,000-square foot contemporary office space in downtown San Jose on the top floor of a 16-story high-rise. Chris MacNaughton, who has been with New American Funding since September of 2016 covering Northern California as Vice President of Builder and Business Development, will lead the new location as Branch Manager.
“We’re excited for the opening of our new branch. It’s a perfect location and prime opportunity,” said MacNaughton. “The housing market is thriving in Silicon Valley and we’re centrally located to meet the need.”
MacNaughton has grown the company’s presence in the market to include about 10 new home communities where New American Funding is the lender of choice. In the coming year, the Northern California builder team is expected to fund $250 million in loan volume.
FMJ Job Listings
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- Senior Vice President of HR - Bristol County Savings Bank - Taunton, MA
- Senior Commercial Title Examiner - First Group - Houston, TX