BSI Financial Services Appoints Scott A. Johnson as SVP, Controller
October 6, 2017
BSI Financial Services has announced the appointment of Scott A. Johnson as Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller.
"Scott's skills at managing critical financial functions against a backdrop of rapid business growth make him an excellent fit for our company," said Gagan Sharma, President and Chief Executive Officer of BSI Financial. "As we scale up our organization, we hope to benefit from Scott's experience working with large organizations. He is a welcome addition to our management team.”
Johnson's experience in financial services spans two decades. He began his career with Ocwen Financial, where he quickly rose through the ranks to lead Investor Reporting and Third-Party Controllership, and initiated substantial cost-saving measures.
In 2005, he joined Litton Loan Servicing, a division of Goldman Sachs, to manage financial forecasting and MSR valuations. Four years later, he was promoted to Vice President and assumed leadership of corporate finance.
In 2011, Johnson joined Nationstar Mortgage as a Vice President, and held leadership positions in Servicing Finance, Accounting and Corporate Finance. In August 2015, he was named Controller of the corporate segment of the business. While at Nationstar, he helped lead accounting through a period of rapid company growth, resulting from new acquisitions.
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL