Mortgage Capital Trading Named Best Place to Work in San Diego
October 12, 2017
Mortgage Capital Trading Inc. (MCT) has earned a spot on the San Diego Business Journal’s (SDBJ) Best Places to Work list for the sixth consecutive year. MCT ranked number 18 out of 29 companies in the medium-size company category (50-249 U.S. employees). Nominees were judged in the categories of privately-held company, public company, non-profit organization, business non-profit, education, family-owned business and government agency.
Organizations that make the annual list go through a rigorous, two-part process over the course of several months that: Evaluates company benefits, compensation, corporate culture, policies and philosophies; and compiles data from extensive employee satisfaction surveys, which are done with anonymity. The combined scores determined the top companies and final rankings.
“MCT fosters a culture that ensures employees enjoy a comfortable, dynamic work environment that offers many unique benefits to keep them motivated and help grow their skill sets,” said Curtis Richins, President of MCT. “Our employees are comprised of a close-knit, top-notch, highly devoted team. They are paramount to providing excellence in support to our growing client base.”
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL