Service First Selects VIP From Vantage Production as CRM Solution
October 26, 2017
Vantage Production LLC has announced that its VIP solution has been selected by Service First Mortgage after a thorough vendor review.
“Our highly-trained professional loan officers understand how important it is to stay in touch with their referring partners and their past clients. Systematically staying in touch with clients is the key to success,” said Service First Chief Executive Officer Shawn Broussard. “We need a partner and CRM that has the power to set us apart and keep us in front of our clients with values-based material, and Vantage Production has the experience to deliver just what we need.”
VIP from Vantage Production will provide Service First with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform, including sales and marketing automation, which is seamlessly integrated with LendingQB, the loan origination software (LOS) Service First uses.
“We are excited to work with the Service First team as they get started with VIP,” said Todd Ballenger, Executive Vice President of Vantage Production. “Working together, our teams will ensure a productive and profitable implementation that ensures mortgage loan originator engagement. It is our goal to provide the very best solutions that empower our clients to close more loans.”
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA