UWM Launches New Site
October 31, 2017
United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM) has announced the launch of their newly designed Web site, built to serve as a one-stop shop for mortgage brokers.
“A lot of research went into finding the content and tools that our clients most frequently look for online, and we built UWM.com to be the destination to fulfill all those needs,” said Mat Ishbia, President and Chief Executive Officer of UWM. “We’ve upgraded to an all-inclusive hub of information and resources that is relevant to everyone in the mortgage industry. Now, originators, owners and processors can spend less time searching the Web for tools and news and focus more of their time on obtaining new business and providing exceptional service to their clients.”
The new UWM.com seamlessly integrates with UWM’s EASE loan origination system. The Web sites gives users one-click access to improved tools that enable them to start a loan, manage their pipeline, and grow their business.
The site also provides mortgage professionals with easy access to essential tools designed to make their jobs more efficient, all at no cost, including: Pulling all-encompassing home value reports; getting answers to guideline questions using the “Ask UWM” search engine; monitoring current market trends with lock alerts; comparing interest rates and fees between multiple lenders; and reading the latest mortgage industry news.
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA