Mortgage Coach Forms Partnership With Tavant
October 31, 2017
Mortgage Coach has announced an integration between the Mortgage Coach platform and Tavant FinXperience–Retail platform. This integration creates a seamless connection between the two technologies, enabling the direct, automatic transfer of data and information for mutual customers of FinXperience–Retail and Mortgage Coach.
FinXperience–Retail is a suite of user experiences and companion mobile applications for loan originators within mortgage lenders and is one of the core components of Tavant’s VΞLOX suite. The Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis (TCA), offers loan originator’s a competitive advantage in delivering a high-touch, digital experience that analyzes the total cost of loan options over the life of mortgage loan.
“With the contracting market, lenders are looking for new and better ways to secure clients, and Mortgage Coach’s TCA has proven to be that differentiator,” said Joe Puthur, President of Mortgage Coach. “We’re excited to be working with Tavant to position more originators as expert consultants and help their borrowers make better, more educated decisions.”
Mohammad Rashid, Head of Consumer Lending Practice for Tavant, said, “Tavant is excited to deliver this integration to our common customers delivering to them faster time to market and immediate interoperability, thereby, serving the prospective borrower on one side of the equation and the loan originator on the other side of the equation in a seamless connected ecosystem.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA