Informative Research Names Claudia Dorman VP of National Sales
November 1, 2017
Informative Research has announced Claudia Dorman as their newest Vice President of National Sales. Before joining Informative Research, Dorman was CoreLogic’s National Account Director of Global Mortgage Services for more than four years. Before that, she excelled as an Account Executive for both DataVerify and CBCInnovis.
“Claudia’s experience and knowledge speak for themselves,” said Patrick Kelly, Executive Vice President of National Sales for Informative Research. “Throughout her years in this industry, she mastered her approach to customer service and has such a keen, in-depth awareness on what her clients really need. Having Claudia on the team is going to help push IR to that next level of service, so we couldn’t be more thrilled.”
As the latest VP of National Sales, Dorman will be tasked with growing Informative Research’s presence in the Northeast, which is critical to Informative Research’s mission to expand and offer their future-proof solutions on a more national level.
“Informative Research has the momentum to bring this industry into the future,” said Dorman. “Their dedication to improving the lender and consumer experience is what drew me to this opportunity and I’m excited to be able to have the chance to offer their unique solutions and service model with my entire client base.”
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA