Rental Listing Source Zumper in Facebook Partnership
November 9, 2017
Zumper, a San Francisco-based marketplace for rental housing, has announced that it is bringing its home rental listings to Facebook Marketplace.
According to the company, landlords will now be able to automatically syndicate listings to Facebook by posting to Zumper Pro, while renters can use Facebook to scan Zumper’s national listing of available properties.
"Zumper has spent the past five years building the most comprehensive rental marketplace in the U.S., and Facebook has long been home to families and friends sharing news, photos and memories,” said Anthemos Georgiades, CEO and Co-Founder of Zumper. “So, it's only natural that Facebook, in collaboration with Zumper, will now also help people find their physical homes through Facebook Marketplace.”
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA