National MI Named a NAMB+ Endorsed Provider
April 3, 2019
National Mortgage Insurance Corp. has announced that it has been named as an Endorsed Provider by NAMB+, the wholly-owned, for-profit marketing and communications subsidiary of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals.
According to the Emeryville, Calif.-based company, this new designation will strengthen its work with mortgage professionals in the third-party originator (TPO) and wholesale space, including Mortgage Brokers.
“National MI is pleased to work with NAMB+ to provide Mortgage Brokers with educational content and other tools so they can learn more about mortgage insurance solutions,” said Mike Dirrane, Senior Managing Director and Chief Sales Officer with National MI. “We see the Broker segment increasing their market share in 2019. By partnering with NAMB+, we are looking to foster our relationships with Brokers, as well as help them increase their business.”
NAMB+ President Mike DeSantis said, “NAMB+ is delighted to welcome National MI as an endorsed provider. Our NAMB members will truly benefit from the array of mortgage insurance products and services they provide.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL