Top Image Systems Shareholders Approve Acquisition by Kofax
April 5, 2019
Top Image Systems Ltd. has announced that the shareholders of the company voted overwhelmingly to approve the previously announced acquisition by Kofax.
Ninety-nine percent of the voting shareholders approving the merger. Top Image Systems expects the merger to close during the second week of May.
“We’re extremely pleased with today’s vote,” said Brendan Reidy, CEO of Top Image Systems. “I’d like to congratulate our shareholders, and I’m looking forward to TISA becoming a part of the Kofax family.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL