Originators can protect earnings and referrals simply by focusing on self-employed borrowers. The population of self-employed in the United States is around 59 million according to Upwork’s Freeland Forward report from 2021. Many self-employed borrowers who want to purchase or refinance cannot qualify using tax returns. What are their options when Agency loans won't work? This presentation details why having access to non-QM loan options for self-employed borrowers is crucial to helping underserved borrowers, increasing earning potential, and protecting the mortgage industry as a whole.
Join Scott Gruebele, Senior Account Executive at Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions to learn more about:
- Product options to close self-employed borrowers
- Why self-employed borrowers are underserved
- The profile of a self-employed borrower
- Why the self-employed sector is lucrative
- Resources and marketing materials to help promote and differentiate yourself from the competition
- How to add a niche to your business that could add more loans on a monthly basis over time