MBA’s 2018 Human Resources Symposium
September 11, 2018 to September 12, 2018
From Tuesday-Wednesday, September 11-12, MBA’s 2018 Human Resources Symposium will be held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View, 2850 South Potomac Avenue in Arlington, Va.
This symposium is offered to companies that participate in the Residential Mortgage Banking Compensation Survey Program, developed and administered by McLagan as well as interested companies. The program offers a unique opportunity for participants to learn from industry experts and their peers as we discuss the latest in compensation and human resource trends and practices. The second day of the symposium includes peer-to-peer discussions on hot topics in compensation and human resource management as well as a presentation of the results from the most recent Mortgage Banking Compensation Surveys.
Don't miss this opportunity to network and exchange ideas with peers while analyzing the latest in compensation benchmarking data. This symposium is open to companies that participate in the Residential Mortgage Banking Compensation Survey Program and space is limited.
►Richard Andreano, Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
►Lori Brewer, Chief Executive Office, LBAWare
►Russell Bruch, Partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius
►Mike Fratantoni, Chief Economist and Sr. Vice President, Research & Technology, MBA
►Joel Kan, Associate Vice President of Industry Surveys and Forecasts, MBA
►Robert Northway, Partner, McLagan
►Loretta Salzano, President, Franzen and Salzano
►Dudley Strawn, EVP Human Resources, PrimeLending
►Marina Walsh, Vice President of Industry Analysis, MBA
For more information, visit MBA.org.
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC