FAMB Foundation Presents: “Effective Application Interviewing and Review With New URLA”
January 23, 2020
Join the FAMP Jax Chapter Meeting on Thursday, January 23 when they present "Effective Application Interviewing and Review with New URLA" at the Sheraton-Jacksonville, located at 10605 Deerwood Park Boulevard in Jacksonville, Fla. from 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Membership Meeting and lunch immediately following!
In this session, we’ll review what’s needed for a complete Uniform Residential Loan Application, why each piece of data is important and provide best practices for reviewing for discrepancies or potential eligibility issues with supporting documentation. Review what is needed for a complete URAR and understand why each piece of data is important to expedite the overall loan processing of the file to underwriting.
Cost for this session, plus the FAMP-Jax January Membership Meeting and lunch will be $35 for FAMP Members and $55 for Non-Members. Don't miss this opportunity to get a jumpstart on learning the new URLA!
For more information, call (850) 942-6411, click here or contact FAMP Association Manager Ted Smith by e-mail at Ted.Smith@OurFAMP.org.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ