FAMP 2018 Golf Tournament
August 15, 2018
The FAMP 2018 Golf Tournament will be held Wednesday, August 15 at Disney's Palm Golf Course! Cost for golf including breakfast and lunch is $99 for a single golfer or $375 for a foursome! This tournament features an 8:00 a.m. shotgun start with breakfast starting at 7:15 a.m. The tournament format is a four-person scramble.
This 18-hole championship course features shimmering lakes, tropical sands, palm trees and sloping greens. Operated by Arnold Palmer Golf Management, Disney's Palm Golf Course is rated four stars by Golf Digest and includes nine holes with water hazards and 59 bunkers. To provide the best possible putting surfaces, Disney's Palm Golf Course is a non-metal spike facility. Golfers may wear shoes with metal spike alternatives, or tennis shoes. Proper golf attire is also required; denim jeans or shorts are not permitted.
Men may wear: Polo-style shirts with collars, turtlenecks or mock turtleneck shirts, slacks or Bermuda-length shorts, and women may wear: Polo-style shirts with collars, suitable shirts or blouses (with or without collars), and/or slacks, skirts or Bermuda-length shorts.
Click here for more information.
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL