FAMP Presents: Eight-Hour Florida SAFE Comprehensive 2019 Mortgage Loan Originator Course
June 13, 2019
FAMP Gold Coast Chapter Presents: Eight-Hour Florida SAFE Comprehensive 2019 Mortgage Loan Originator Course, Thursday, June 13 at FIU @ I-75, located at 1930 SW 145 Avenue, Room #326 in Miramar, Fla. from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
The FAMB Foundation 8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive 2019 Mortgage Loan Originator Course will provide those in attendance with a review of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA; the Truth In Lending Act (TILA); an overview of Florida Statute 494 and Administrative Rule 69V-40 as well as a look at CSBS/AARMR's Guidance on NonTraditional Mortgage Product Risks.
Click here for more information or contact Valerie Saunders at (904) 651-3143 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Troy, MI
- retail personal banker associate II - Fifth Third Bank - SWANTON, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH
- Personal Banker II - Lincolnton, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Lincolnton, NC
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL