NAPMW 2019 Annual Education Conference “Jazzin’ Up Mortgage in the Big Easy”
May 15, 2019 to May 18, 2019
The NAPMW 2019 Annual Education Conference “Jazzin’ Up Mortgage in the Big Easy,” will be held Wednesday-Saturday, May 15-18, 2019 at the historic Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans.
The Hotel Monteleone is one of the last great family-owned-and-operated hotels in New Orleans. Since 1886, five generations of Monteleones have dedicated themselves to making their hotel what it was—and still is—a sparkling destination in the heart of the French Quarter. The Hotel Monteleone has long been a favorite haunt of distinguished Southern authors. Many of them immortalized the venue in their works. Ernest Hemingway, Tennessee Williams and William Faulkner always made The Hotel Monteleone their address while in the Big Easy. In June of 1999, due to Hotel Monteleone’s distinction among the literary elite, the Hotel was designated an official literary landmark by the Friends of the Library Association.
Details on the NAPMW 2019 Annual Education Conference will be made available as they are finalized. For preliminary information, call (608) 886-9817 or e-mail Admin@NAPMW.org.
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,