National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America Inaugural National Conference
The National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America Inaugural National Conference will be held Thursday-Sunday, April 6-9, 2017 at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead, 3405 Lenox Road Northeast in Atlanta, Ga.
The NAMMBA Inaugural Conference is expected to draw more than 500 attendees, representing various sectors of the industry: financial executives, government leaders, housing development entrepreneurs, national sales speakers, and others. The range of topics covered during the conference will include:
►Understanding the changing demographics of today’s homebuyers
►Post-election regulatory environment
►The future of technology in the mortgage industry
►Sales strategies for loan originators in an ever-changing market
Conference speeches and panels will feature some of the finest thought leaders in the mortgage industry. Attendees will gain valuable insights into the industry’s future; they will also obtain knowledge about resources available to help them launch and cultivate their careers. Overall, the Conference is designed to reflect NAMMBA’s commitment toward supporting the development of individuals who are in the mortgage industry or interested in moving their careers in that direction.
For more information, visit nammba.org.
- Associate-Finance, IBD42518PBFG - Goldman Sachs USA - New York, NY
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Avon, IN
- Manager, Correspondent Lending - PenFed Credit Union - Alexandria, VA
- Home Equity Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4 - HEPMO Specialty Services Team - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Find Your Future - Springleaf OneMain - Depew, NY
- VP of Finance Real Estate - Real Estate firm in NJ - Jersey City, NJ